***Please Note: Origins Game Fair has changed their policy on providing discounts to any members of clubs or organizations (including the NCG). We wanted to make sure everyone is aware. We are working with the Origins staff to have them better clarify their new policy. Currently, they expect “…a minimum of one hour per person on the club roster. It can come from running games or from volunteering to help out at the show.”***
The NCG activities are completely free to the public, but we strongly encourage everyone to donate what you can and become a Patron Member! We need your help to keep all of this national community of gamers going, and we couldn’t do it without a little help from everyone. Patron Memberships are as little as $5.00 a year and your donation helps the organization achieve its goals to support programs for school-age children that use games as a way to develop social and decision-making skills. For those 16 years old or younger, Patron membership is Free! (see below for details).
These programs bring children together for a healthy mix of fun, education, competition, and social development through games. The group dynamics of games is an excellent way of getting to know, understand, and communicate with those outside of one’s family or circle of friends. Additionally, the NCG focuses on building skills of cooperation, participation, communication, sportsmanship, and teamwork through games. The organization can’t exist without your support!
All donations are tax deductible!
When you make a Patron-level donation over Supporting Member level, you have the opportunity to direct your contribution, with 100% of your donation going directly to the program or fund you select. Programs and funds include:
- The NCG program provides programs for school-age children that use games as a way to develop social skills and decision-making skills as well as programs that bring children together for a healthy mix of fun, education, competition, and social development through games.
- Provide direct financial support for activities for middle school and high school that encourage children to improve their writing skills through collaborative activities that directly improve their writing skills and social skills.
- The Outdoor Adventures program Provide direct financial support for nature-based activities for school age children that enhances social skills and leadership
- The Social Interactions Student Scholarship Fund that provides scholarships for be used for any High School, Associate or Bachelor degree students that have a commitment to improving social interactions within the school and/or community.
- All children 16 years of age and younger are automatically ‘upgraded’ to a Supporting Member level. Parents or Guardians simply need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of their child and state that the child is 16 years old or younger.
|Supporting Member $5||
|Bronze Patron $25
|Silver Patron $50
|Gold Patron $75
|Platinum Patron $100
|Diamond Patron $150
Thanks to our Patron Members!
Alex Ford (Platinum Patron)
Cheryl Smith (Bronze Patron)
Dan Mazur (Platinum Patron)
James Frederick/Jay Schnurr
Lisa Ford (Bronze Patron)
Michael Allen, Jr
William Paul Meyer